Construction & Engineering Service
About The Directorate
Construction & Engineering Directorate Service
- The mission of Engineering and Construction Directorate is to provide engineering and Construction services in support of Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical sector to be a trusted and professional company, in meeting clients' needs for diverse, construction, engineering and management consulting services by customizing, innovative and high quality services. It offers multi-disciplinary services from concept to commissioning less than one roof.
- The main objective of this directorate is to assist the Ethiopian Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical industries in general and new investors in particular to achieve a competitive advantage in global market by using state of art in construction and engineering discipline, tools, expertise, approaches, capabilities and technologies.
- The purpose of this directorate is to provide a sustainable, reliable and affordable engineering service to leather sector.
Duty and Responsibilty
- Support and consult investors on selection, negotiation, installation, commissioning of technology and construction of factories.
- Support factories in technical and maintenance service.
- Provide and support design layout of the institute buildings, consulting the institute and providing necessary documents.
- Support and consult the institute for machine assembly, installation, mechanical and electrical works.
- Provide factories with necessary documents to purchase machineries and equipments
- Maintain the institute buildings and roads.
- Conduct expertise to Maintain equipment and pilot plants of factories.
- Supporting the Integrated Agro Industrial Parks to be accomplished as per the schedule
- Collect and organize information's to submit for the sectors about assembly of machines, installation and plan layout.