OIL SEED PROCESSING INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT DIRECTORATE is organized under food beverage and pharmaceutical institute to provide all round support to oil seed and pulse processing industries and there by capacity building, counseling and achieve transformation and enable the industries to be competitive at international level.
Duties and Responsibilities of oil seed processing industry development directorate
- Our directorate Provides all rounded technical support based on the customer needs.
- Give any kind of support for oil seed processing industries in order to make the industries competitive on international market and generate foreign currency.
- Facilitate infrastructure problems that occur during production time like water supply, electric power supply, Raw material supply etc.
- Help the processing industries by conduct scientific researches, product development, and product diversification.
- Give different kinds of Support for industries to reach full production capacity and work on identified problems and attains full production capacity.
- Provide Basic latest information's on the oil seed sub sector.
- Evaluate feasibility studies and project proposal of new industries.
- Based on gap assessments we support the processing industries to fulfill their gaps regards with on capacity building, certification (ISO, HACCP, GMP and so on).
- Collaborate with higher research institutes to do joint researches, establishing technology incubations center, market development and motivate processing industries to link to industry zones and Integrated Agro-Industry Park (IGIP).
- Provide consultancy services to oil seed processing factories concerning production process, production planning and quality assurance.